2008 Claro-Limba Classic #077
Top: Curly Claro Walnut
Body and Neck: Curly Black Limba (same board as #001)
Fingerboard: Curly Indian Rosewood
Headstock: To match the top
Wooden pickup rings, knobs, and switch tips
Binding: Ebony edge on body and headstock, ebony binding on fingerboard
Scale Length: 25"
Fretboard radius: 12"
Nut width: 1.75"
Neck carve: .Just like #001
Pickups: Handowund Jason Lollar Imperial humbuckers
Switching: 5-way, 1 Tone, 1 Volume with series/parallel push/pull
1. Neck Humbucker series/parallel
2. Inner Coils series/parallel
3. Neck and Bridge Humbuckers series/parallel
4. Outer Coils series/parallel
5. Bridge Humbucker series/parallel
Side dots: Pearl outlined in Sterling Silver
Bridge: (possible) Piexo loaded tune-o-matic with a string-through over wooden saddle
Tuners: Schaller Tuners
Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer